- This event has passed.
Charlie Buell – Everything about Water Heaters – 2–part class – #1073 – 4 hrs
July 16, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$48.00
This two-part class will cover many of the kinds of water heaters and their related plumbing, venting, and/or wiring It will discuss advantages and disadvantages to different approaches to heating water, as well as focus on newer systems of gas water heaters that are not open combustion. It will explain how to measure amperage on an electric water heater and why home inspectors can and should be checking this. It will discuss expansion tanks and how to test them. It will discuss many of the rules for venting the different types of heaters. There will also be examples of report writing of various defects related to what is being discussed. All these things will help the inspector provide better value to their clients.
- Please make a note to attend BOTH sessions.
Classroom links will be delivered in separate emails
Thursday, July 16th, 2020 – 9:00 am to 11:00 pm – Part 1
Saturday, July 18th, 2020 – 9:00 am to 11:00 pm – Part 2
Sign up to receive upcoming course information.
ASHI WA Tips for Taking Online Classes
(Unfamiliar with Zoom online meeting tool? You do not have to have a Zoom account to attend a Zoom meeting. You will be prompted to download the software, once you have clicked on the link that you have been provided via your email address. You may also wish to create an account, but that is not required to participate in a Zoom meeting.)
- Treat an online course like a “real” course.
- Hold yourself accountable.
- ASHIW WA commitment to quality, three interactive roll calls will occur.
1- At the course commencement
2- Upon our return from break
Failure to respond to any roll call event will result in your inability to qualify for CE credit certification. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Practice time management, courses will stay on tempo – start and finish as published.
- Eliminate distractions, set up for success
- Actively participate, use chat.
- The event will be recorded for accuracy and accountability.