Proposed Schedule for 2021 ASHI Washington Fall Seminar
**UPDATE_ ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS**. In-person attendees to provide proof of vaccination or a recent COVID test prior to entry, as required by King County. We are also reducing the number of attendees and will be providing boxed meals rather than buffets. Masking will be required while indoors. **NOTE** Opportunity exists for transfer to live webinar for any paid attendee who requests transfer before October 10, 2021. Simply connect with Joanne [email protected] to facilitate this transfer and receive secure access codes.
Where: Mountaineers’ Club in Seattle.
THURSDAY: Start time 7:30 with registration and breakfast and overlap with the presentation.
- 7:30 – 8:30 Registration and Breakfast
- 8:00 – 8:30 ASHI Washington Chapter General Membership Meeting
- 8:30 – 10:30 Allison Bailes Ph.D.– Healthy HVAC Design Fundamental
- 10:30 – 12:30 Roundtable/Speed-dating
- 12:30 – 1:00 Lunch
- 1:00 – 3:00 Mitch Sudy – Seemingly Little Things with Big Liabilities
- 3:00 – 5:00 Allison Bailes Ph.D.– How to be a Building Enclosure Control Freak
5 – 6 Magnuson Café and Brewery – no-host debrief
FRIDAY: Start time 7:30 with registration and breakfast and overlap with the presentation.
- 8 am – 10 am Aaron Menlove InspectorPro – Understanding Your Insurance Policy
- 10 – noon Allison Bailes Ph.D.– Ventilating Homes for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Noon – 1 pm lunch
- 1 pm – 3 pm Allison Bailes Ph.D. – Dirty Little Secret about Filtering A Home’s Air
- 3 pm – 5 pm Charlie Buell /panel discussion
8 CEs per day/total 16 CEs
Each clock hour is 50 contact minutes